jueves, 27 de noviembre de 2014

jueves, noviembre 27, 2014
How Could It Happen?

By Grant Williams

November 25, 2014



“How could this have happened when everything was normal?”
 
­–
 
 
 
 
“I was walking along the road with two friends – the sun was setting – suddenly the sky turned blood red – I paused, feeling exhausted, and leaned on the fence – there was blood and tongues of fire above the blue-black fjord and the city – my friends walked on, and I stood there trembling with anxiety – and I sensed an infinite scream passing through nature.”
 
“ ‘What’s happened to me,’ he thought. It was no dream.”
 
“Well, this is basically the end, so the answers should be in these next few pages. I doubt they will surprise you, but you never know. I don’t know how smart or thick you are. You could be Albert Einstein for all I know, or some literary prizewinner, or maybe you’re just middle of the road like me.”
 

 
 


 
Gramps.psd




 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SIMPLIFIED GOLD SUPPLY 1983-2002
Tonnes
Official Sales by Central Banks
4,856
Estimated Leasing (Veneroso)
14,000
Mine Production
41,994
Net Western divestment (bullion, jewelry & scrap (est.)
15,000
TOTAL
75,850



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

 


 




 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 




 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



 



 



 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

0 comments:

Publicar un comentario